A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal 【R18】 - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I like the horny chapters, but sadly the artist does draw genitals that well.

Dex-chan lover
At least Sakura was considerate enough to knock lol. Sumire needs to take notes including BJs

how come NONE of those girls got pregnant already??? I know it hentai logic but C'MON it is frustrating they not pregnant yet

Question of the century lol. I guess women in this timeline are very infertile. But then again Mom had 3 kids so...

Dex-chan lover
how come NONE of those girls got pregnant already??? I know it hentai logic but C'MON it is frustrating they not pregnant yet
canonically it's only been a few days, at most a month I think, so pregnancy wouldn't be visible yet

I guess women in this timeline are very infertile. But then again Mom had 3 kids so...
that was with artificial insemination, so I don't think that's comparable

Dex-chan lover
canonically it's only been a few days, at most a month I think, so pregnancy wouldn't be visible yet

that was with artificial insemination, so I don't think that's comparable
Not just that, but with how many times he's doing it, gotta be shooting blanks, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or does the door is kinda too big for a normal human, to the point that the girl looks waaaay too small, lol...

30PcKvq.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread