A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal 【R18】 - Ch. 23

Double-page supporter
i wonder how much longer it'll be until he gets one or more of them pregnant. i would hope he's doing his civic duty by contributing to grow the population, and isn't infertile and just shooting blanks.
Depends on how long since he started doing them, my guess is that at this point is a 1-3 months? They do it everyday, I guess? But how are the people in this world when it comes to fertility/virility? If they are the same as our world then they should be pregnant, except Hinata.

Dex-chan lover
Could you imagine how much dread some of them would feel if it was discovered he was infertile and that they'll never have his kid. The one remaining man-slut on the planet thats willing to go at it all the time and the cruel joke that he cant get women pregnant in their wolrd.
i wonder how much longer it'll be until he gets one or more of them pregnant. i would hope he's doing his civic duty by contributing to grow the population, and isn't infertile and just shooting blanks.

Dex-chan lover
If you go through the last pages really fast the chapter turns into an animation.

Supporter
Chad version or not, Sou is not a bright man.
182863086_342409727533838_6636313237515413868_n.jpg

Group Leader
Miku is so hot and lewd as always <3

Attachments

• FkWNWXUXgAETuN0.png
    FkWNWXUXgAETuN0.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 2
Dex-chan lover
the way miku is drawn in this chapter felt like she already have pregnant belly

Switching strategies I see, at least he acknowledged reality and that the web comic isn't running on complete hentai logic. Though considering how much the girls in this universe tend to worship an actually decent male, this lovey-dovey talk might have the unintended effect of them becoming even more dependent on receiving his gungnir.

Calling it now, the imoto is probably going to get addicted to headpats.

Users who are viewing this thread