A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal 【R18】 - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
sU9hANO.png
thank you man, you know what a man wants in this dire moment lol. :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
I.. really don't know why I clicked on this since I haven't read the main story.

I'm not normally one for morals or values or standards even, but I might have to pass on this one. I have to wonder though, if there's that many women to men, why go after family? What's this obsession with virginity to the point even the mother who has given birth(?) a virgin? Some type of artificial insem..

No, nah. Just going to chalk this one up as being a bit disagreeable with me. Like the Apothecary Elf one.

Dex-chan lover
I.. really don't know why I clicked on this since I haven't read the main story.

I'm not normally one for morals or values or standards even, but I might have to pass on this one. I have to wonder though, if there's that many women to men, why go after family? What's this obsession with virginity to the point even the mother who has given birth(?) a virgin? Some type of artificial insem..

No, nah. Just going to chalk this one up as being a bit disagreeable with me. Like the Apothecary Elf one.

Incest might not be your cup of tea. Understandable.

The world that the author-kun has accidentally made (because I quite refuse to believe that the author made this kind of world with intent) is quite horrifying once you see its full scope alongside its implications and world history.

To not bore you: Yes, a majority of "births" done in this world is made via artificial insemination.

That is how the mother is still "a virgin".

going further will implicate spoilers.

Users who are viewing this thread