A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal 【R18】 - Ch. 9

I don't think it's that big, since they would behave the exact same if a small circumstance was changed.

Virgin Sou would behave the exact same as Chad Sou if he realized what kind of world and morals are there. The R-15 version of Sou has to keep him stupid to keep up the comedy.

Naruto was resentful of the village for his bad treatment which is why he vandalized and acted a fool. The comparison is completely different. We're talking core personality traits here.

I think it's very strange that you view R-15 Sou as such a different character from R-18 Sou personally... They're literally the same. If in the R-15 version, one of the girls just got naked and said, "let's fuck" you think he wouldn't bend her over the chair and dom her until her legs turned into jelly?
I think that some way, some how, there would be a way for Virgin Sou to misunderstand even that. The Chad Sou universe is for coomers, the Virgin Sou universe is comedy with a touch of ero.

I would say they're different characters, since the driving force behind their actions is altered.

Dex-chan lover
I look forward to the next chapters :>
kisa-removebg-preview-transformed.png

Dex-chan lover
yeah, it not being connected in any way to Beta Sou and having very mid art and dialouge doesn't help much.

Even if the author didn't want to make alpha sou canon, there are ways to go around that but make it "canon" with dreams and imaginations. Like that wet dream Sou had, or just "what if" scenarios branching from the main story ("what if the nurse offered to help out").

well with IVF it is surprisingly possible in the social sense. That's what happened here.

In the mechanical sense Sou (or the boy that sou swapped with) destroyed that hymen and probably a few other organs on the way out.
They could just just insinuate they did it in the main story and then actually do the scene in this version. That way it would be family friendly while not having the most beta Mc. At that point they could of just made the Mc gay and it wouldn’t even change the story that much.

Users who are viewing this thread