A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 22 - Help

Dex-chan lover
These girls needs to be bonked
bonk-ultimate-bonk.gif

Dex-chan lover
"I'm a capable man, I can accomodate you all!"

...no way MC can say anything like that. :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
You guys are a bunch of depraved readers keeping up with this depravated manga, you should be ashamed of so much depraved deprevation. I’ll keep coming back every chapter for more depra- I mean, to chastise you into proper readers!
I remember these sad hentai heroines chastising the rapist for raping their .... uh .... "victims". When they can 100% kill the rapist by sheer numbers. 2 vs 1 or even the more ridiculous 8 vs 1.

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm not supposed to take this too seriously... but this half assed gender reversal just feels forced.

If men were such an extreme minority, they'd be praised for having multiple lovers... so they'd take pride in it and being attractive to women.

Hell, in general, they'd be rewarded.... so it kinda feels forced that a situation that would make them feel like a king has this weird gender reversal thing...

Dex-chan lover
Please let the poor boy just his triple oyakodon incest BJ... just let him enjoy it...

He wants it, they want it... don't drag it out author...

And make an H spin-off series...

Users who are viewing this thread