A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Pheromones/lust aside i'd expect a world like this to have more yuri in it but eh. I guess it would make good drama if an established couple suddenly was drawn to him

Dex-chan lover
Literally 97.4% of the girls will NOT be able to marry, and will end up being alone. Literally 1 girl in 39 will be able to marry.

It assumes that this is still a monogamous society. I guess they talk like it is, but that seems to be the least likely scenarios if this happened IRL.

Since a male can impregnate multiple females without an issue, there would be less issues with multiple partners compared to IRL where women need to be picky. Still would be lots of forever alone women and more lesbians, but polyamory would reduce that 97% down to more like 30%.

TIme will tell, but at this chapter I agree with you that she might be the most sane.

No worries, I give her maybe 10 chapters, tops :kek:

It assumes that this is still a monogamous society. I guess they talk like it is, but that seems to be the least likely scenarios if this happened IRL.
surely that same law will falls down and considered to be obsolete once that happened in Japan :pepela:

Since a male can impregnate multiple females without an issue, there would be less issues with multiple partners compared to IRL where women need to be picky. Still would be lots of forever alone women and more lesbians, but polyamory would reduce that 97% down to more like 30%.
assuming we take the traditional intercourse method, it's possible, but it's gonna be tiring as hell. But don't forget that in the first few chapters, the author indirectly mentioned how the mother got pregnant. It's IVF baby :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
Konoe is amazing for saying that. I want to kiss her and massage her boobs as I listen to the sound of her farting and urinating.

Thank you for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
In a world with one boy every 39 girls, if you are a girl and you find a boy you really like it makes sense to go all in and try to marry him.
Literally 97.4% of the girls will NOT be able to marry, and will end up being alone. Literally 1 girl in 39 will be able to marry.

well, harem is still an option tho... 😏

Users who are viewing this thread