A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
Using peer pressure, these girls are asserting their dominance on MC to get MC asserting his dominance on them.
:meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I feel like someone’s gonna turn full yandere
images

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if each family member will.have their own personal rival with the guards. I could see the sister and miss sniffsalot being at odds now that the sister mentioned his scent
Careful now. That rivalary can turn into friendship. They might become founding members of his fragrance club.

Dex-chan lover
Objectively thinking the idea of the older sister sounds rational. If she wants to protect the MC, she HAS to mark him with her scent and the best option for it is obviously steamy seggs, through the full night. Only then the rest of the girls will stay away from him since they will notice the scent of another female.
I dont know if this however will make things worse since some could make haste and try to substitute with their own. :pepela:
MC should be more open minded... I mean its his own family omg. Be more respectful to your own blood!

Dex-chan lover
Author had to skip right over the school uniform chapter huh? RIP. Also. Sumire apparently Inherited Miku's nose. Guess she won't let her tittle of most dangerous be taken away (she did canonically cum after all lol).

Have no idea how their "plan" would work anyway. The sisters might be the right age. Momma gonna apply to the school as a job (but what about the uniform :qq:

Dex-chan lover
Scent marking... oh god...

I'm too tired

Thank you for the TL and the work to doing so!

Dex-chan lover
If it's not gonna progress(sexually) then this is it for me😑, don't need last page exaggerate when nothing gonna happen either way..🪴🐐🪴
It's just torture nothing else, not an "M" that, i would like this mundane story till the end

Dex-chan lover
She can mark me with her smell I don't mind. I'm really curious how good her boobs smell given how bubbly and pleasantly-shaped they are.

Thank you for the translation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sou: I'll do everything I can to make sure they don't make any decision at this meeting.
Me: Far too late for that. Just surviving should be your goal.
Sumire I'm sure even if you did mark him, those girls will just mark over you mark regardless. Thanks for the chapter.
Good God, I don't want to even IMAGINE what it'd smell like to have multiple women mark you as their property. That sounds horrendously unpleasant, unironically and in all honesty. Bro needs to invest in pepper spray before it's too late (if that's even legal to own in this version of Japan)

Users who are viewing this thread