A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 82

Supporter
Today's chapter came too soon and I couldn't finish the meme I'm making :meguuusad:. Anyway, thanks for the chapter!
MzpYP73.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
my oh my.

I really can't stop coming back over and over again to read the latest chapter even when I think the MC id just a dense idiot.

But there are just enough of a relatability to him that I can forgive it somewhat. I just wish that he'd think about it more and the fact that he basically Isekai'd... hasn't he read any works like that?

I don't know. As a Japanese, I would have thought he'd be an expert of "reading the room" because of the social contract that they have to ensure that peeps do that. I'm sure I also said this point before. I don't get on how he can't....

Anyways, Thanks for the work on TLing this!

Dex-chan lover
If Sumire got her engine revved, Miku would have been cleanly knocked flat on her ass and drooling. Bathroom Incident 2: Fast and Furious

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering what the japanese on her internal page is;
きたああああ = "Kitaaaa"
My initial translation was akin to 'it's here', but then I realised that it can also just mean 'came'
So apparently Sou saying it was sexy was enough for her to sploosh into her pants
Incredible

Aggregator gang
Bro is just digging his own grave at this point tho. Even in the normal world, calling you sister sexy is a red flag. For different reasons but it's still just something you don't do lol.
Hes calling the clothes sexy not the person but thats still weird i think.

Dex-chan lover
Sou: I am a horrible person for seeing my family in a sexual way.

Also Sou: Your see-through lingerie was pretty and sexy big sister!

Users who are viewing this thread