A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal

So he's gonna make Yuri chan fall for heels head over him by accident, then act dense and misunderstand everything and do the "I'll support your relationship with miku" thing.
It's still pretty fun. I like the short but strong willed type character.

Last edited:
chapter 116, ah yes, when the only thing you can find to kench your thirst is choco milk, a lemonade becomes better than all the gold in the world.

Last edited:
This manga has nonsensical plots, nonsensical characters, and is essentially a power fantasy for people to insert themselves into.

However, I can't stop fucking reading this. Something about it just attracts my attention, and it's just fun to read. It's just a fun shitty manga, and I feel like the author knows that it's not meant to be taken seriously, so everything is turned up to 11.

10/10

Dex-chan lover
I actually made it to chapter 31!

But, between the awful load times, the pretending to like the smell of semen, and the insistence (in the "story") on acting like it's not a parallel world when he KNOWS it is... there is too much fucking dumb for me to continue.

Maybe I'll look at it later, but... lame.

Living as a beautiful woman in our world, gender-reversed and amped up.

It's a funny commentary on our world if you see it through this lens.

It's weird and I don't get if this is some Isekai because they guy talks like he was in reincarnated with his memories, but this shit fun. I expected fanservice but there's close to none, shame about that.

Power Uploader
It's weird and I don't get if this is some Isekai because they guy talks like he was in reincarnated with his memories, but this shit fun. I expected fanservice but there's close to none, shame about that.
There’s an R18+ version, you know.

Users who are viewing this thread