A Parody Scans

Thank you so much for your hardwork! I’m able to enjoy new interesting series because of you guys. 🤍🤍

Group Leader
Thank you so much for the recent mass release! Your scanlations are always such a pleasure to read <3 :)

Thank you so much for the beautiful mass release! Thanks for the every chapter ! Your releases brings me joy from bombarded tasks irl!!![/b]😍😍😍

I recently started reading your work "I Became a Maid in a TL Novel", your translations are quite smooth and easy to understand.
Hope you can continue to update the same constantly.

Group Leader
@scarletrubyrose Hey, somebody registered "Lady & Maid" as a hentai and you must've put your settings to not view H-content. I've disabled it for now (so now you can read it in your own leisure), but if someone does reactivate it, you can adjust your settings to view H-comics and continue reading the series.

guys your edit pages are being stolen by an account on Instagram, like re-translated, and she/he says is their edits. actually, I was the real one.

Are you guys a saint or something? You must be. You guys really made my day by uploading bunch of "everything was a mistake". Thankyou so much. Hope you have a nice dayy ahead!

absolute mad lads for dropping so many chapters of the tyrant's guardian is a witch in 24 hours. you're amazing!! Cannot thank you enough for all your hard work

hi!! thank you for the amazing scanlations :) please consider picking up
Death Is the Only Ending for the Villainess as it’s been dropped by the previous group... it is a beautiful webtoon and is worth considering!! thank you <3

Group Leader
@eunwoobae the series was dropped as it’s licensed. The official English version will support the author financially directly while scanlation doesn’t, so consider checking the official out! 😍👍. We thank you for the suggestion though :).

Group Leader
thanks for always doing prompt mass releases. the scanlations are always very enjoyable to read :) <3
hope everyone in a parody scans have a great day/night!

Good lord you guys are going all out on this new manhwa? Manhua? Dont know but thanks for it

Thank you guys so much for your translation of I tamed a tyrant and ran away! I’m really really loving the book and the fact that you released 9 chapters so far in one day is awesome! I hope you continue to enjoy scanlating and know that I’m very grateful!!

Are you all god or something?? How are you able to release that many chapters for I tamed a tyrant and ran away, I’m baffled at this point. Very grateful, concerned for everyone’s health, and baffled. Luv y’all

I've only really seen up to 5 chapters in a day, and I thought that was insane dedication, but 20? Keep up the great work, but please take a break when and if you guys need one! (Even if I never want you to stop.) If you keep releasing tonight, I'll be up all night waiting for I tamed a tyrant and ran away to keep going.

thank you so much everyone for the mass update!!
its incredible that you've managed to get all of the chapters scanned and uploaded the same day they were released omg
please make sure to take care of yourselves tho,, drink some water and get enough sleep!
love you guys sm ❤❤

@MastaJiggyWiggy they actually caught up to the raws (all 20 chapters) which were only just released!

the mass release on I tamed a tyrant and ran away is extremely appreciated, you guys are amazing be sure to take care of yourselves!💖

love your group so much! Keep up the amazing work, it is greatly appreciated and loved by Thousands!

Users who are viewing this thread