A Pervert in Love Is a Demon

This title is more popular in nd aggregator site, why I wonder.. This one is so funny!
Aki x Chizuru forever!!

Dex-chan lover
huh so it's done
Honestly I just keep feeling bad for Chizuru lol, may she find a decent hottie in college

Fed-Kun's army
You know what? I wasn't really feeling it but making up to the very last extras chapter made it worth it. When she
ooked at the Tengu and said "Yikes" I lost it.

I like this, but i wouldn’t say its my favourite. It’s comedy is weird, but its so weird its funny.

I liked this a lot but it ended too abruptly. I wish this was longer but it was fun while it lasted

Dex-chan lover
This felt more like a prequel than anything, I would've loved seeing the rest of the story

i couldn't stand the main plot, but the ending was so good??????
how could you do this to me, author.
how could you make me want more just as i was about to drop it, and then end it there. uughhhhhhh

I’m glad I read this manga eventhough in the beginning I thought it’s so degrading on Chizuru.
Aki’s unrequited love is soo soo sweet!! Thank you Traumerei scans for picking this up!

Too bad that it ended since I wanted more chapters about the hinted couple! Loved it despite its shortness.

Can anybody please recommend me a manga with this kind of arts? I feel the character is vary kawai!

Fed-Kun's army
To bad it ended when characters became unexpectedly likable. That twist was just wooow!

Users who are viewing this thread