A Princely Girlfriend’s Bad Habits - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does the girlfriend seem lowkey emotionally abusive. shit like how she kisses him while he's sleeping without consent and then blows off his feelings when he's obviously mad about it kinda tick me off.

Dex-chan lover
I got the opposite problem. I don't like the guy. He feels so frigid and distant. He's constantly fussing about shit that doesn't matter and is really weird about being publicly affectionate. Like the kiss thing isn't exactly spousal rape and could be resolved with a talk, but he just sulks off instead. It feels like she's dating a surly middle-schooler and not a college-aged man.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does the girlfriend seem lowkey emotionally abusive. shit like how she kisses him while he's sleeping without consent and then blows off his feelings when he's obviously mad about it kinda tick me off.
Yeah, this is like… ”toxic masculinity“ but the somewhat less-common equivalent.
I was hoping that attitude would be less of a thing in this story than it is.

Dex-chan lover
finally, heterosexual gay
“Ikemen Joushi to Jousou Danshi”.

that vacillates from “reverse straight”, “straight-gay”, “gay-straight” and “basic straight, but…”
It is fantastic. Waaaaaaaay less toxic. Only bad thing is in the first chapter. “Hey, you need permission. Bad girl!“ could be way worse.

The fanbox stuff… I pay $5/mo because yes buying the volumes wasn’t enough... and it’s r18.

Dex-chan lover
I got the opposite problem. I don't like the guy. He feels so frigid and distant. He's constantly fussing about shit that doesn't matter and is really weird about being publicly affectionate. Like the kiss thing isn't exactly spousal rape and could be resolved with a talk, but he just sulks off instead. It feels like she's dating a surly middle-schooler and not a college-aged man.
They’re both kinda shitty.
They need to work out a lot of things.

Users who are viewing this thread