A Queen's Law of Survival

Fed-Kun's army
I couldn't get into it. The script seems very messy.
There was no point in her being a Cultivator nor does she posses the personality of one.

You gotta read a lot of others similar mangas to understand how unnatural it feels.

She's supposed to be a strong af cultivator that have years of experience. But she is scared stiff by the likes of these normal people? I just got annoyed with this manga. I'm dropping

Dear lord, the hate towards the girl is just ridiculous. 🤦🏻‍♀️ they were born of the same father and mother, and yet she's treated like sh*t. She should just blow everything up and skip away with her butler.

I am glad Claude in another manhwa didn't take any concubine, coz they always make dramas and troubles, not to mention torturing children inside the palace, like the first concubine here. I am so sorry for Arthur to have such "mother"-figure. Surely he will get the bad influence..

Fed-Kun's army
Don't know where I am on this one. I get the feeling the powerful cultivator angle is sucker bait, and this will be nothing but a 'She stoops. to conquer' story

mrf

Feel rushed the nanny figure feels like non, butler figure thing feels wierd for my taste

thank you so much for the updates, please keep them coming i'm falling for this hard <3 its getting good. thanks again <3

a mixture of who made me a princess (the entire cast) and monster duchess (a sacrifice for your sibling) but the art is really pretty and i want the female lead is become a great cultivator (again)

Double-page supporter
@reallyreece I wouldn't count on it, seeing as this is shoujo she's always going to take second place to any male characters and be mostly useless the entire story, it's just how it goes. They have to make the FL helpless so they can show how dashing the male characters are when they constantly rescue her.

Thank you for working on this! I really enjoyed reading it and please continue to work on this in the future!

Dex-chan lover
@sedition maybe, maybe not, the title calls her queen. Which pretty much means she will become the ruler and she needs strength for that

Users who are viewing this thread