A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
to add to elixir6's post, kiel's already left the kingdom in advance.

After seeing it in so many other works just offhanded, I finally decided to look up the fish grilling/roasting method since it's so prominent here. https://www.onthewater.com/shioyaki

However...What the hell does Aldo mean when he talks about the gills being closed and not hurting them as much? You're supposed to gut the fish before you can skewer them, and I'm pretty damn sure you need to kill them before that. What is he talking about?

Thanks for the chapter~ ^^

Also, just a question? What has happened to the translation?
I might be damaged from reading some MTL lately, but these kind of things still stand out for me...

Aldred became Aldo.
Toack became Toakk.
Keele became Kiil.
Some sentences are really hard to wrap my head around. Like the part with skewering the fish. Or like the whole conversation with the king.
"have my knighthood" -> are my knight?
"Elliot went to Elfiore's house and booked in." - From the first chapter: Elliot married his girlfriend (a nobleman's daughter) and joined the royal knights.
"Kurune went to school and is taking classes on magic." - From the first chapter: Kurune became a teacher at the royal magic academy.
"Kiil, I've heard, is in this city." - Not entirely inaccurate. From the first chapter: He was going to travel around, eat good food and play around.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the theme of the shire from lord of the rings goes well with this manga

Double-page supporter
Looking at the raws, amazing how she goes from timid to
unleashing those huge things

Dex-chan lover
I keep getting confused which hero this is. So many heroes wanting to go to the countryside.... tsk tsk...

Dex-chan lover
Gotta get the man a striped hat. So the king can ask, where's W-Aldo XD

baru chapter 6 kah... Aku udah baca ampe
chapter 14
... Aku harap cepat mereka....

Double-page supporter
Okay, up to date once again!
Thanks for the chapter! Cant wait the next one!

Users who are viewing this thread