A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

half of the chapter is wholesome sex, half of the chapter is wholesome life, perfectly balanced, as all things should be

Dex-chan lover
Meh, this was boring. Also the girl has a face of a 14 year old from an anime made in 2000's

Double-page supporter
Ok, this may anger a few people, but what if all of this manga was a misdirect and the artist was crazy enough to actually make this a prologue in a tragedy manga where just everything suddenly dies around the MC.

Dex-chan lover
A chapter just for fan service lol and here i am waiting for that shit king to interrupt our mc new life in retirement

Dex-chan lover
@fakeirish
well one time i readed something like that a (slave)kid(i think) buyed by a really nice familly, time pass he became a good butler(?) sometime pass again and after 10 chapter one of the first women got "married" to a oldman got raped until she birthed a kid but never did (she was 16 MAX) then massacre after massacre happenned even after he got a new familly again.

dont remember the name of the manga but with this and kuro-maou (i think again my brain cant remember name ) i wouldnt be surprised if it happen again

sorry probably bad english

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
And we have the snu-snu chapter, *click* noice
EPpj-2pW4AATolX.jpg
Aldo is having the life he wanted, hope it stays as it is now
The fluffness in the rest of the chapter as good too
Now let's see what happen next

VLM

Double-page supporter
I remember when I used to think that this wasnt a hentai

Users who are viewing this thread