A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Power Uploader
Why why why why why?

I am the biggest fucking fan of harem series but when it starts out as a series with a perfectly fine normal couple, suddenly something sparks within these dumbfucks that they need to add another woman in the mix.

Why why why why why?

Dex-chan lover
Dude wanted to be free from the political games of the capital, but, alas, the capital doesn't want to be free from him.

Dex-chan lover
"He probably can't get a girlfriend"
Why the fuck would you think that? He's like, handsome, super fit, loaded, charismatic and well-adjusted, and he's moving to a tiny village in the ass-end of nowhere. He is clearly going to be the most eligible bachelor there by a mile.

“You can do whatever to him to bring him back, just don’t kill him”
if he can do that, then why tf they want mc back?

Dex-chan lover
Why why why why why?

I am the biggest fucking fan of harem series but when it starts out as a series with a perfectly fine normal couple, suddenly something sparks within these dumbfucks that they need to add another woman in the mix.

Why why why why why?
As far as I know this series never becomes a harem, not even the novels have any harem or polygamy tags if that makes ya feel better.

Dex-chan lover
Not this again, Should have killed all politicals parties before leaving..₍⁠₍⁠◞⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠௰⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠◟⁠₎⁠₎
And this mc expressions really gonna make me vomit..(Pg-18)
But still even the details about after-seggs.. loved it💗

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread