A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life

Aggregator gang
Probably one of the worse slow life manga out there, doesn't really setup interesting characters (who are what make the genre interesting), art is very poor and situations and enviroments are just uninteresting. I wouldn't give it a read or recommendation, many better manga fitting this troupe/genre

While not translated yet in the raws there is a 3 chapter long sex scene where the FMC sucks off the MC while reminiscing about the time she was 9, it's really poorly done and just a lot of medicore fan service.
Which is just an example of the author not knowing where to take the series and doing whatever comes to mind

i think its kind of weird that they first met as a child and adult with a 9-year-gap, then they meet to clap cheeks when the girl is 18. Really cute story, but that's borderline pedophilia is it not?

@geloponky not really since he didn't have any feelings for her before that was like that. Plus you gotta take into account that this is set in a medival europe type of setting. The ages where people got married were way different than it is now.

Dex-chan lover
as much as i like the novel the manga's artstyle feels lacking in terms of minor details

giphy.gif

@geloponky back then 13 year old girls would be married off to some 30+ year old guys for political benefit or some family promise or debt or something.This is way less disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread