A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Vol. 4 Ch. 50 - Revelation of the Unknown Artifact

Dex-chan lover
So.. Sandpike essentially got away with their racist bullshit and the only ones held accountable ended up being the other parties (and only because the sponsors demanded it)? This makes me think the Adventurer's Guild is a useless, powerless body that cannot back up their own rules. Makes me wonder why anyone is even bothered by rank demotion when the influence of the Guild means so little.

Dex-chan lover
So.. Sandpike essentially got away with their racist bullshit and the only ones held accountable ended up being the other parties (and only because the sponsors demanded it)? This makes me think the Adventurer's Guild is a useless, powerless body that cannot back up their own rules. Makes me wonder why anyone is even bothered by rank demotion when the influence of the Guild means so little.
maybe it was that noble's doing?

Group Leader
I believe all three parties were full of humans only. Sandpike did get punished, but their "Human's are better than everyone else" rant forced the other two to quit or be associated with those dumbasses, which would doom those adventurers to international blacklisting.

Edit: Correction, Cordia was 60% human with an elf and dwarf as the other 40% of the team.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Rather than demotion, they should've been disbanded, banned, and blacklisted from adventuring ever again. And maybe also from getting another official profession.
Especially when they live on air threatened and provoked another party. I hate when writers do crap like this clearly for repeat villains :s

Dex-chan lover
Especially when they live on air threatened and provoked another party. I hate when writers do crap like this clearly for repeat villains :s
You mean official bodies covering up for their rotten apples no matter how badly they screw up or how rotten they are? Be it defense forces, adventurer guilds or even royalty?

Dear lord forbid those kind of things ever happen in real life too.

Dex-chan lover
You mean official bodies covering up for their rotten apples no matter how badly they screw up or how rotten they are? Be it defense forces, adventurer guilds or even royalty?

Dear lord forbid those kind of things ever happen in real life too.
Usually when they cover up things like this they down play it publicly then yeet tye offenders behind the scenes to not cause issues again. Letting those imbeciles go with a rank down just means they can still do the dumb shite publically as they were unrepentant about it all.

Dex-chan lover
Usually when they cover up things like this they down play it publicly then yeet tye offenders behind the scenes to not cause issues again. Letting those imbeciles go with a rank down just means they can still do the dumb shite publically as they were unrepentant about it all.
Oh if only it was like that, it would save so many unnecesarily wasted lives...

If anything, the guild should've made it that their adventurers' record of deeds are published and permanently marked in a wall of fame and wall of shame which can be publicly accessed and viewed by everyone at any moment, and automatically connected to the adventurer's license and magic signature & DNA, so that even if they decided to change their appearance and names, the record's name would change but the deeds record under it would remain the same so that everyone would know that it's the same person trying to change.

Dex-chan lover
Just read all 50 chapters today, and this is a good one!

Kinda pissed about letting the villains continue to mope around just for the sake of not drawing mew antagonists; they really should have been given appropriate punishments... leader expelled from country and guild, muscle guy arrested for assault, idiot girl blackballed from the guild, and gyaru girl demoted to D-rank (as she has already privately express misgivings).

Instead.... we get some lazy writing brfore they all get killed; probably one after another in front of the leader, just before he himself does screaming that it's not his fault, or some shite...
(Haven't read an LN, or anything; just expecting that trope)

Dex-chan lover
Mmm, at the pace this manga is going, we are looking to a long ass adaptation, because 50 chapters in, and we are barely passed halfway point of LN volume 1 or WN part 1 (Part 1, Chapter 44), i don't mind but damn, LN and WN are both completed, so if this pace keep going, probably will be 200+ chapters by the end

Dex-chan lover
Mmm, at the pace this manga is going, we are looking to a long ass adaptation, because 50 chapters in, and we are barely passed halfway point of LN volume 1 or WN part 1 (Part 1, Chapter 44), i don't mind but damn, LN and WN are both completed, so if this pace keep going, probably will be 200+ chapters by the end
I'd bet money this would be axe-kunned well before that.

Dex-chan lover
No way, really?!? I was so hyped to see the two top tier teams in action and now the author is withdrawing them?! What a bitch move author.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Sandspike wouldn't acquire two extra member from the corrupt noble and then enter the dungeon to further inconvenience Clover, right? Right?

Contributor
I like how Grantsblow, a party of men introduced on stream as "true villains" and actually looking the part, withdrew from the mission to avoid negative association with the actually villainous, scum party Trash Pike.

But why did consequences fall to the two top parties while Trash Pike hasn't even done as much as a live apology? This issue has already exploded live on national broadcast, there's no more chance to sweep anything under the rug, so even if that corrupt noble pulled strings for a coverup, people would still demand why the offending party remains free and unpunished. It's really hard to believe how they got away so easily with just warnings from the guild.

On a side note, they really mentioned Iai here. Marina really did perform Iaido that time after all. Called it, she gets a spanking new katana to go with her new sub class. I like how this scene exposes how Marina isn't truly oblivious of her feelings.

Dex-chan lover
I am completely confused on why those two parties somehow got blamed (life and death missions in a weird dimension, and they got backlashed because one guy is being racist despite barely interacting with that party?) and how did Yoke somehow got blamed considering what's caught in the camera.

The blush makes it seem everything, including her bare-hug from before is calculated... what a terrifying girl!

Users who are viewing this thread