A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Ch. 262

Dex-chan lover
been leting it sit so i can binge it but i cant rememeber the chapter number(read it at other site) it was after he is forced to kill the knight that was his friend in pass life, he got made into a chimera

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading around chapter 207, I think the season ended around there and there was a lot of machine fastsubs around this series so I just let it sit for a while, now I know this is a tremendous spoiler but wow I'm just very happy to see that they've finally realized what's going on, probably close to the end of the series too? who knows! I have a lot of catch up to do!

Thanks, comicdemons, very cool

Double-page supporter
This entire part is added into the story. The novel was way better. This has entered the realm of fan fiction now

I read the site to catch up and the translation and job down was HORRENDOUS. TERRIBLE. No real QC.

Group Leader
when you tell stories about your ex, but you haven't noticed your actual is behind you
Screenshot 2024-05-11 at 20-14-59 (Image JPEG 800 × 9300 pixels).png

Dex-chan lover
I was so confused, like "WTF, he's dead ? What the hell did I miss" and then I realized this is chapter 262 and the last one was 244 lol

Supporter
I was so confused, like "WTF, he's dead ? What the hell did I miss" and then I realized this is chapter 262 and the last one was 244 lol
It makes you enter spoiler territory so easily. It's one of those things that I wish was coded when you look at your follows tab, like it shows the last known chapter and shows the newest chapter so you know instead of blindly reading. While this story as clearly dipped in quality the last thing I wanted to be was randomly spoiled.

Users who are viewing this thread