A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Thank you for translating!!!
I just realized that Radoria is a one off character never to be seen again after Desir is introduced to the school. When I first read it the way Desir talked about her it sounded like she would appear once in a while but nope not once after the entrance exam.

@leyuen she was in the most recent chapter(112 I think) but it's been so long since she was introduced that I had forgotten about her.

I actually opened this chapter by chance and I was lucky to get reminded about her.

Dex-chan lover
Like everyone said, I actually surprised to found her again after reading the lastest chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wild speculation, what if this timeline is actually just another Shadow World that he need to clear? After all, shadow world was an event in history that needed to be fixed, just like going back in time, which happened to him right now.

I think it'd still make a perfect sense.

But I guess it's like saying that all Naruto's journey to become hokage was actually happened in his dream.

Dex-chan lover
@HayashidaYuki i dont think thats it since the shadow world has pop-ups telling them what they need to do. even the dungeon that started it all had prompts. (the group spoke like it was common to see prompts there even when it was a unique dungeon.)

Dex-chan lover
@silverden
True, but maybe a new type of Shadow world that he has never encountered before, like labyrinth who only had appeared 10 years ago.

I just thought it will be wild if the Author pull that in the end, how fucked up it is to realize they were all dead.

If the actual existence of the world is at stake, why would you sorry about someone's position in politics over actual strength and knowledge? This premise is TOO stupid even if the shadow world's are a neat concept

"@Anonismsplight Yeah lol. Say that to the US and URSS in 70's. You have to think that it's the nature of their world, to them it's normal so they don't really care much if it's working, ofc they got fucked since one really dangerous one openned and they weren't prepared as you can you see to the death rate."

- Sun Tsun, Art of Tsundere

Users who are viewing this thread