A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

Fed-Kun's army
On a different note, I wonder if Desir will have enough presence of mind to figure out that Adjest is half serious, half playing a political game with him.

I know Adjest needs to move fast and get some back-up before Bloody Pig and his backers start looking for vengeance, but this is close to the exact wrong way for her to be a party member in good standing with Desir and co.

Well, judgign by look in her eyes, she either palnned this hole slip, or, as a good warrior that she is, she quickly decided to take advantage of oportunity.

Either way, reverse kabedon seems to have great effect on Desir.

Well, it was obvius, at leats for me, that she will be joining his party after she left Blue Moon. Cna't wait to see where this will go.

@dreminh yes solo-leveling is being scanned by jb

https://www.reddit.com/r/sololeveling/comments/alzzuj/breaking_news_meraki_scans_hit_with_cd_from/efjgyof

hm.... the answer is
NO, not yet at least
if he would accept her to party now his goal would be failure
becose all the nobles would just say
well duh since she was there...

Usually quite oblivious or disinterested, Adjest was rather aggressive on this chapter, sincerely enjoyable. Now I'm really tired with Romantica's shit, her views are so narrow, often it seems like characters in this manhwa don't listen to each other thus needlessly prolonging conflict, Adjest only wanted to compete, nothing to do with the shitty nobles, Romantica on the other hand comes off as whiny and gratuitously overly aggressive, Desir should take some time to talk with her and try to make is so she's more understanding, her character is getting really hard to stand at this point. Also, I'd expect Desir to feel more comfortable with banter at this point (I mean, he's kinda old factually), though it'd be true to say that he got old in a world of war rather than one of friendly learning and living together and that Adjest was portrayed as a more quiet and distant character than what she's showing, so it kinda (but really just kinda) makes sense.
All in all I hope this doesn't develop in more conflict, Adjest could further the team's evolution and has a lot of potential, I get that she's too overpowered for the team to assimilate her and still be getting all credit for their feats as commoners, but they've already proven themselves and I won't enjoy to see Adjest dejected or any unnecessary conflict, you could easily argue that she obviously is on the team because of their achievements and not the other way around.

Dex-chan lover
Adjest is so much better then Romantica in every way possible.

Users who are viewing this thread