A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
Romantica is so garbage, i dont get why asian authors like that trope

Dex-chan lover
it starts with an N
has a T in the middle
ends with an R

Good job, nameless villain side character, ofc you’d be garbage rather than actually put Romantica in a dilemma. I wish authors didn’t make it so easy for the MC, it’s too convenient of an opponent.

@mitsuboshi How is she garbage? ?
What troupe does she fit into?

Double-page supporter
Le evil noble trope xDDDD
I cannot wait until his fellow commoner gamers RISE UP

Contributor
Romantica seems like a best girl so far. What are you smoking?

given the scope of the story, not giving the MC convenient opponents would slow it down to an absolute snails pace. the author probably isnt looking to be stuck in the academy's teething phase for longer than is necessary.

I don't see the issue, she seems to understand her situation well, she knows that she lost and it's obvious that she wants to improve and doesn't like that he's in B class either. So that's why she's hesitent to take the deal, even more now that he's trying to coerce her. I like the way the story is going now.

Dex-chan lover
Can't really blame him. With an attitude like that this is probably the only way he'll ever get laid in his life so he had to try.

Double-page supporter
i dont like the tsun trope, hate characters that get annoyed by everything the mc does for no reason. i saw the raws and i still dont like her. @Keimichi @Omnicent

Ah, I didn’t feel like she was particularly tsundere .She’s leaning on it, but not there yet. To be fair, she doesn’t know the MC: it is quite irritating if a random person walked to you and acted like they knew everything and treats you like a child. A great number of people would react to that, so her reaction was relatively realistic. It’s not like “she likes the MC yet is too shy about it so she acts mean”. He’s a stranger, she is getting to know about him, and finds slightly intriguing yet still more weirded out than anything.

I haven’t read the raws tho I can’t comment for future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
the "asshole elitist nobles" trope in this manhwa is over the top lol i feel like reading cheesy soap opera's script

Aggregator gang
Typical trashmob going after mc's girl.
And time for those underdogs rises against the elites after MC's training.

Users who are viewing this thread