A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 2 Ch. 118

Time for the outers to say nightnight~ Levi got pwnd... F to pay respects.

Dex-chan lover
@Kalec oh? nice. Overgeared's already being done by Reaper Scans but i can't wait for Volcanic Age since i'm just reading it from aggregators right now.

Double-page supporter
@CalamityCallout They haven't deleted the files if you have direct links, but if you go to their main page or their series page the links are gone for all of the dropped series. I would imagine they'll eventually delete the files from the server as well since they were doing that anyway with Returners.

Fed-Kun's army
Lucky I still had this on follow.
Thanks, hope translation continues.

Dex-chan lover
Page 46 > I don't know if it's in the original or tl fault, but "the look..." and "alright..." makes more sense if they are swapped, considering the scene.

Group Leader
Translations felt off, some parts are honestly hard to understand... but overall, happy to see this series available in mangadex.

@Wolvenworks yeah I've been reading it on their page but its a pain to check on their site everytime, now I can just see when a new chap's been translated by just checking here.

Dex-chan lover
@VenerableAsura no problem. I'm more surprised the "aggregator"(manganelo) updated their stuff too. Knowing they upload licensed manga illegaly, I though what they uploaded were final lol

I was wondering why i saw 118 on here when i saw it on lev yesterday, but after reading the comments now i know why, it makes me sad but at least there's another group that's picking it up now :)

if it got dmca on levi, I don't see why it couldn't get dmca'd on here

Users who are viewing this thread