A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 2 Ch. 92

Group Leader
This chapter is honestly basically free advertising for Leviatan Scans LUL
That quality, besides being slower ofc.

Edit: The account that's attempting to snipe this was made 3 days ago, it's an alt of someone else kek
"Joined: 2020-02-20"

Dex-chan lover
@Kiriha
@icarushector

yeah im kinda happy that people do stuff like this from a personal point of wiev.
i read so many mangas it's really hard to notice when a manga stops updating.
i just benched from chapter 60 to 92 over on leviatanscans and had a blast thanks to this guy, so im happy for the reminder this manga exists.

and hey, its not really snipeing if nobody is uploading anyhow :)

Group Leader
@Goldenzeal Mangadex isn't the only website for manga... Scanlation has been going on before MD and will still continue after MD stops.
Just because someone isn't uploading here doesn't mean it doesn't count as a snipe, why do you think the sniper is too scared to use his real account kek

Group Leader
@Retard_ hey :)

About the free advertising part, if that was the aim, I believe it's misplaced anyway.
If the people here don't want to go to other websites to read their chapters, whether it be JB or Leviatans, it's not uploaded here.
I don't think that would make any difference in this case.

I'd rather have no chapter than a Google Translated one tho 😩

Group Leader
@Shyning thing is many people forgot, with a chapter this bad it makes people look for a good alternative.
Where do they find that? Kek

Dex-chan lover
I prefer google translate over nothing since the rest of the groups working on this are behaving like children throwing a tantrum.

I'm sick of having to use multiple sites, if you want me to go to your site throwing a tantrum is not the way :( if its not on mangadex it can get fucked

I think mangadex should not allow free advertisement to any sites that doesn't release all content up to the current content. If there not willing to work with mangadex stay away.

Dex-chan lover
@Retard_

Yes its true there are other places for scanlations, but i like to keep my records of what i have read to as few places as possible for my own sanitys sake.
Because even if it isn't a snipe(Which is isn't) people are still going to have negative connotations towards it anyway, thats why.

I prefer google translate over nothing since the rest of the groups working on this are behaving like children throwing a tantrum.

XD

You can read quality chapters translated by competent native Korean speakers and edited by experienced editors. For FREE.

Yet you prefer to read a Google translated version, because they don't upload to your preferred aggregator.

Now, who is really throwing the TANTRUM?

Kisses.

As everyone else already mentioned, going to a ton of different sites for a few series is a giant pain in the ass compared to having it all tracked on a single site. And it's really not a good enough series at all to warrant going to another site, so if it doesn't get uploaded here I don't really care.

Ummm....really? Is this really happening to this series now? Not enough sniping drama? Leviathan does excellent and timely translations, and if you join their discord you can get notifications of new releases easily too. Not sure why anyone wants to snipe and ruin this series,

Small brain: visiting different sites to read manga and being grateful for google translated chapters.

Big brain: Using tachiyomi.

Galaxy Brain: Learning japanese/korean.

Anyways, just to throw some shit: Imagine complaining about silly stuff when there are plenty of ways to solve said silly issue.

Contributor
aaTQYrF.png

No, not gonna join 2 bilion different discord to read pirated chinese comics.

ragazzi su leviatan scan l'hanno rimosso ... bella .
se qualcuno volesse leggere i precedenti capitoli potete su mangakakalot
https://manganelo.com/manga/zu917722

Users who are viewing this thread