A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 3 Ch. 125 - Season 3 [Start]

... the dream didn't happen in the novel. There was no value in having a simulated human have an actual dream. It takes away from the argument that they aren't truly conscious / don't have in-universe souls, etc.

You can have the dude claim to have a dream. But showing the actual dream is just... bad filler writing.

Choices like this just make me more and more confident that the artist has no idea what they're doing--changing the story to having romantica over adjest in the romance subplot is going to change a LOT, and from the looks of this artist's choices, they will all be for the worse.

@codetaku First, it a simulated human based on the existence and memories of a former human. It has all the right to dream and ponder within the same capacity as the former. Also, the goal is a divergent from these simulated humans showing how history would have been different if they made other choices or just understanding why they made their choices.

Last, you're confident that the "artist" doesn't know what they are doing with the changes that are made to the Webtoon adaptation, without knowing that the artist is the fucking author of the novel. So they only just changing the Webtoon to how they see fit for this adaption of their own story.

Aggregator gang
@codetaku it was Adjest that got stranded with him in the novel right? This chapter got me confused as a novel reader. I hope they won’t change the other parts too.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for picking this series, I love Flame work. 😍😍

@RozuArison08 some parts will continue to change.
Artist said they talked with author and made changes to story.

Double-page supporter
Pram looking more mature as the chapter goes on. Compare to his first introduction the difference is like night and day. And he ain't stopping anytime soon.

@RozuArison08
No, it was romantica who was stranded with desir in novel too.
Also this whole changing the romantic subplot is not official, it is just an interpretation by some fans regarding the changes they would make s3 onwards. I may be wrong about this, but as far as I know there is no official statement

Well it is a magic kingdom... does it discriminate against those that cannot use magic? Well, we’ll see whats up with him

Users who are viewing this thread