A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 3 Ch. 128

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't even bother to talk things through with him after all he did, a quick death was needed !

Double-page supporter
hey manga artists, you don't need to make badguys look retarded and evil to tell us they're evil, their actions are enough

Dex-chan lover
@LazySage
They always gotta confront the enemy, then attack. Mustang knew enough to lecture while he roasted his enemies. Why wait to deliver punishment when they can listen while they are burning, right?

@marcyvq

Yeah ... in fact making them crazy evil actually makes them less menacing: who do you think is a worse foe, a crazy cackling guy or a calm collected dude? :p

Dex-chan lover
I think Desir is 2 at most, but has a sacred treasure in the form of gloves that boost it by another level.
Also, his dragon magic far exceeds any known tiers but at a huge penalty (not surprising since he created a damn sun).

Fed-Kun's army
@rrolo1
To be honest, I think a crazy crackling guy who is actually calm and fooling you into thinking he's not having a plan and just going crazy with shit, till you dead because you were actually playing right into his trap, is the scariest..... o3o

Wonder how Desir will destroy the homunculus... Magic combos or his new dragon magic, or maybe a team up with romantica... or all of this together......! o3o

Dex-chan lover
About how long until the only supporting character isn't Romnica? Pram and Adjest are firmly assets but I feel like Romanica is mostly in the cast because Desir is a survivor's-guilt-ridden, time-traveling simp.
I straight up do not have a good time reading her without other characters to be a foil to or dilute her petulant self.
From what I gather, Adjest was the one with Desir this arc in the WN. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Was I the only one expecting the homunculus to be some silver haired loli? not a ugly bastard tag?

Double-page supporter
Would've been nice if the manga actually showed Desir ranking up.
I assumed he's still stuck at circle 1 yet he's supposed to be circle 3 out of nowhere?

Users who are viewing this thread