A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 3 Ch. 129

Dex-chan lover
I dunno man, being careless/underestimating your foes seems kinda out of character for Desir....I'm not overestimating him, justsaying what I feel...

I want to read the wn, so about what chapter in the wn is this, or should I just start reading from the beginning?

Dex-chan lover
Eternal Life eh? Maybe it could actually live forever, but that doesn't mean it can't be destroyed.

no168_92,kinda weird doesn’t suit him really,he more of a careful tipe when look im STRONG I KILL ONE HIT

Group Leader
@Noodlez102
around chapter 133, i think? that's around when desir starts exploring the alchemist lab. of course, if you want to start with the start of this season, i think it's ch126 or so in the web novel.

Dex-chan lover
Exactly my thoughts @Zirvano.
But hey, he probably wants the answers. So with this perspective I kinda understand that Desir wanted to show off how strong he is and how shit humunculus is to scare Pureus and force him into spilling all the beans.
It's still not the normal Desir way, but maybe using dragon magic and spell-combining tech made him a little too cocky?

Dex-chan lover
Oh.. Desir already break to circle 3? For what I remember he is only a circle 2 magician in his last life.

@BananowyJE @Zirvano @neita21 @Oculunus some of his enemies cant be beaten unless he try to be a bit reckless, so I think he just try to test how strong he become.

What sort of magic hair gel is Desir using that no matter how intense the action scene is, the hair covering his left eye won't even budge a single strand. Truly great.

Aggregator gang
Is it just me or this arc with new shadow world (or whatever they are called) seems to be extremely boring?

Dex-chan lover
wow it doesn't die immediately wow amazing much wow
This arc has been quite slow and a bit boring.

Users who are viewing this thread