A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 3 Ch. 129

Dex-chan lover
I cant help but cringe when the author forgets mc is someone who came from the future with huge experience.

You've never fought someone with that much physical strengths? What about the dragons and giants?

And how can you possibly not realize you havent defeated it yet

@eng1 damn even reading it week after week I also forget that thing. But maybe it is pure physical prowess unlike magical strengthening like him? Many stories have dragons with magic imbued scales and muscles, I'm not sure how this one regards that, so it might be a possible answer other than the author forgetting about it. Or this is a simple instance of him comparing the moment in this life, not including the past one.

Fed-Kun's army
Peoples, anything is more boring than using dragon magic against a massive demon.

How can y'all be manga readers when you can't wait for an arc to get good :/

Mustang fights homunculus Sloth created by Shou Tucker in this FMA tribute arc. Romantica is basically Riza?

I wanna see who he casts as Lust and Envy....

I agree with others that it's kind of out of character for Desir. But then it's the first time he's ever encountered a homunculus right? But it's weird that he said it's the first time he fought someone with that physical prowess.. knowing he came back from the future haha.

Also, this homunculus will play a big role in real life I think. Since the Outers have something similar to it in their labs.

Desir has also changed a lot of variables in the story.. I wonder what it's effect has in the coming future.

@redmikan My guess would be because the future he experienced mostly use magic for physical improvement, while this homunculus is just pure physical prowess.

Dex-chan lover
Rook class is lower than bishop class??

The chess reference goes through the window like that...

Also "defeat" is not the same as "kill".
What people forget about immortality is that it just means you can be tortured for eternity.

Unless you are a sayan.

I am guessing the monster adapts to all types of attacks he faces? Pretty common for the homunculus or "artificial" creature template.

Aggregator gang
Why does he keep doing this?
At this point it's not even funny anymore.
ALWAYS CHECK if your opponent is actually finished before you let your guard down.

Users who are viewing this thread