A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 3 Ch. 130

Contributor
What's with the cropping on this chapter?

Edit: Also the Homunculus is basically using Gold Experience Requiem's power.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow Romantica, can't you just disappear please? I really don't like that character. I didn't read the novel, but if the author notes at the end of the last chapter of the first season mean that Romantica was NOT a main character and the manhwa author just made her one, then I really don't like that guy.

yes just headshot it, why didn't MC think of that. without a head, it can't think. if it can't think, it won't be able to use time magic, simple.

Do you know what would have made this chapter better? Desir straight up knowing out the bastard after romantica shot and introduced herself.

Dex-chan lover
@okestra
It’s true. I’ve read this part of novel, but I think it wasn’t as uninteresting as this. I wonder if they stretched out this part too much.

It went even as far as made me reluctant to click this chapter when I see this....

Dex-chan lover
@Lekmir I'd normally agree because tsunderes are meme characters, but she's been good lately. Don't let the first impression ruin her current self. She's been a beast in combat, too.

Dex-chan lover
@Lekmir Them adjusting her relevance DOESN'T mean that the majority of scenes that with her probably didn't already exist, pram adjest and romantica are all secondary-main characters regardless.

I like adjest a lot more, and would rather adjest got more focus, but I don't think that means romantica doing things is necessarily an example of the manhwa author changing things automatically.

I don't remember the particular note vividly but I'm pretty sure it suggested light tweaking, not creating a main character out of nothing. Why would anyone in his initial party not be pretty main in the novel? I haven't read novel either but it seems fairly baseless to assume it's suuuper off course.

Dex-chan lover
The monster is the main threat at the moment, but wouldn't sniping the guy be a better choice? Or do they want to get some information from him?

aight i got the upper hand so let's reveal the card shall we
every goddamn villain ever

Idk why people hate romantica... she might be rude at first but she’s redeemed herself and becomes a formidable fighter. As for this fight I agree that this is nit how Desir usually fight tho... well he’s a ranged fighter and support type in the party... I guess the author wants to make him an all rounder who also can do close combat fight...

It's weird that the tsundere in a shounen wins for once. Not complaining or anything because I like Romantica. Just weird.

A lot of complaining about Desir acting out of character or not being smart??? Which makes no sense unless there was a chapter about him having experience fighting a immortal monster capable of effecting cause & effect that I missed?

Anyway the fight so far is pretty good, wanna see him do a magic combo with Romantica.

Desir didn't act out of character,
he did defeat the homunculus three times, but the problem is that, that creature literally rewrites what have happened, there is only a microscopic time window to be completely destroyed, romantica did hit him in that window and cause him to recover slowly but she did not kill it, and remember that desir is fighting in disadvantage, he is trying to buy time for all the civilians, fighting in a small place and against a fast melee combatant being a mid range suppor or mid range bust mage,
for better or worst he was doing his best

Desir is good at analyzing and deactivating spells.
Desir came from the future and knew possible outcomes, strategies, and information that he came across.

Desir goes into the past, before he was born, so he has a limited amount of info.
Desir is facing an unknown creature that doesn't use magic, has powerful physical abilities, can instantly recover, and is capable of analyzing opponents.

Of course Desir looks weak in this situation, I would be surprised if he was doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread