A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 3 Ch. 132

Contributor
@Fari You hire some, you fire some, then there are some that passed due to the pandemic... so the change in art style is somewhat expected ;p

Dex-chan lover
You jelly, Mr. Swordsman?
If this was BL would Desir x Pram be cannon or would it be Desir as the love rival? 🤔

Tysm for the update.

@thegoatrider I think the "hero" title is for people who have aided the development of stuff or achieving something great instead of being a savior

Dex-chan lover
@Scarifar I think what he means is that in his past life he was in a romantic relationship with romantica then she dies but in the modern timeline in he novel
he ends with Adjest for some reason
where logically speaking he should still be in love with romantica instead of the other girl.

my guess is it's more like author was influenced with the fans even though story wise he should end up with romantica due to his feelings for her in the original timeline that shouldn't have been swept away for some reason but due to the other girl's popularity she ends up winning even though him and her are just friends in the original timeline.

the reason why I don't think it makes sense is like say in clannad where the MC returned to the past instead of picking the same girl again he picked some other girl instead.The difference is now the MC has a cheat skill of curing any disorder that's why it doesn't make sense for him to make any other girl besides his wife and the same with Desir to pick the other girl when now he has the chance of saving romantica in this timeline.

Dex-chan lover
The artist is definitely spoiling Kei's role early in a way that didn't happen in the novel. What the hell are these expressions....

@greatninja3

What the hell? He was never romantically involved with Romantica. They were companions in the same squad in the Shadow Labyrinth, and she was possibly the last friend that Desir had to watch die. That's why he cares so much about seeing her alive at the beginning. Don't just make up that they were in that kind of relationship.

At the end of the novel he even goes as far as to confirm for the audience that he never had romantic feelings for *anyone* before. He was too focused with saving the goddamn world.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Missing some parts? I see the sound effect got cut off after the bad guy dies and a sudden out-of-context frame of someone saying "give thanks... etc."

@Read0nly Definitely missing one page for sure.The other version(SK scans) had it and it made that plot point easier to follow

I am scared of the knight being the bad guy. He is so likeable and nice.
I get a bad feeling at the last page and see a future where at least for some time they are enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread