A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 3 Ch. 132

Dex-chan lover
@codetaku
Last friend
No, Pram died later than her, but he doesn't grief as much as when she died. Also, it said that he always mourn every dead that happens to people around him, but again never as much as when she died. Saving Romantica was also the big part of his motivation in this timeline.

I'm not saying he was romantically involved with Romantica, but he definitely romantically interested in her and obviously Romantica had the same feeling for him.

@DGbr3w
If this will makes it better, he
isn't actually the big bad guy. He is just an opportunist villain.
If you don't want to click on the spoiler, just think of what he implied is wrong.

These shadow world seem insanely hard to clear. I can see Desir doing it, but this shouldn't be possible for students.

@leandro1amaral IIRC people not being able to clear the shadow worlds fast enough is one of the reasons why the entire world was consumed by shadow world. So I guess there is some credence to what you said. Also, Desir can do it coz he is a returner and has more experience in it I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
@leandro1amaral Fuck them kids, also these ones are higher level since Desir and Co are bigshots now. But also if the students didn't go into them then that big ass one that's happening in what, 3 years would have probably swallowed the world

if someone were to die in the shadow world, will they die in the real world too?

@dildildil You must be one of those that only just returned to the series after a long while, just like me. As I recall correctly, the Shadow World in this part of the story is truly a recreation of the past and you will die. The previous ones that the Academy used were meant for training and were not meant to kill, with exception to the final test which lead to several deaths(?) and heavy injuries.

Hmm I wonder about the major... it doesn't feel like he'll turn out to be completely evil but he does seem to have some deep seated grudges against mages and magic itself, probably to the point that he'll reveal an extreme attitude and actions against them later on.

Wait so...
If the homunculus wouldn’t have been killed if the team wasn’t there, and the homunculus is immortal...
Wouldn’t that mean the real homunculus is somewhere out there in the non-shadow world...?

Users who are viewing this thread