A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 3 Ch. 136

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it’s so nice to see them on the upper hand for the first time in a while...

4yxahy.jpg

Definitely the best chapter in a while. It's nice to see everyone's training (except adjest and desir, I guess) paying off.

This chapter was very satisfying. Every chapter for a good while has been a struggle for the team. To finally see the group's training in action was nice.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, it's great to see their progress with how they overwhelm a tier 5 magician through teamwork. It's good to see them have the upper hand for once.

Dex-chan lover
I fogot what the point of these historical dungeons are, only that somehow they destroy the world and mc reincarnated to prevent that from happening

I really liked this chapter, the fight left my heart racing. The combination of their teamwork, the magician underestimating swordsmen, them using modern tactics to overwhelm a past opponent, chefs kiss

I love how well this comic shows the value of a team. Desir alone is very capable, sure, but even he struggles with battles at times. On the other hand, when they're working together, these four who've refined their teamwork can deal with superior opponents easily.

The battle is well drawn, im not so confused by it. Most of the time manhwa or manga battle is just hard to follow, but this is really good, one chapter dedicated to show how well desir party when facing an opponent, nice.

Users who are viewing this thread