A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 5 Ch. 220

Dex-chan lover
i'm losing it at the "we are using phrases associated with FGO" like??? does the original webtoon actually specifically uses the chuuni versions of saying "the world is ending" like nasuverse does or is this the result of using nasuverse's shitty localization as a point of reference

Group Leader
i'm losing it at the "we are using phrases associated with FGO" like??? does the original webtoon actually specifically uses the chuuni versions of saying "the world is ending" like nasuverse does or is this the result of using nasuverse's shitty localization as a point of reference
I have no idea what's you are talking about

we will try to improve more and more
Well, I for one welcome it. Maybe not in quality yet, but in the idea you are already better than Luminous.
I think MD has a feature where you can make a pre-posted chapter, that would link to your site and show when it would become available on MD. Didn't post anything myself, but seen such chapters for other manga before.

P.S. btw why .1 in the chapter name, if it's full now?

Contributor
Their uploads are so sporadic though, and it's been over 2 months since they posted the last 2 they did.
Well... MAYBE because the season ended. And this chapter is from the new season.
And their uploads are not "sporadic". They upload whenever there is new chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Disregarding there's already a dedicated group for the series, you need a proofreader and a cleaner/redrawer.

Well... MAYBE because the season ended. And this chapter is from the new season.
And their uploads are not "sporadic". They upload whenever there is new chapter.
Yeah you're right they had taken a season break, I forgot about that entirely since they ended it off at such a random moment. Even before that though they certainly weren't updating it "whenever there is a new chapter". They almost always posted 2 chapters at a time weeks apart. They post chapters whenever they get around to doing them that's like textbook "sporadic" they're definitely not rushing out as soon as a chapter releases to get it posted. Maybe if more groups start picking the series up again they'll release chapters a bit more promptly so they can try to collect their ad money before people read it elsewhere and no longer care about them.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what's you are talking about
what im trying to say is if you're paying your translator then i think you're not getting your money's worth. who sees the concept of humanity's extinction and thinks "yeah we should use FGO's translation for this"
Screenshot_2023-04-14-00-42-14-02_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread