A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

@thedestroyership i mean, it's dev good enough to get one.. but.. every so often it take a while for a new chapter.. my best guess is ----- is workin on alot of other things atm and hasnt gotten back to this one yet.. we'll get a dump of a few chapters, or a few days inna row when they get back to it..

EDIT: i stand corrected, it's been removed from their main website.. i guess they got a strike.. -,- / if i recall correctly, it's gotten a strike before with another big name group .. so.. yeah..

Group Leader
@yesir360 That's pretty much the norm for webtoons. Whenever they reach the end of a season, the artist will take some time off for R&R, planning out the storyboards, and possibly building up a small stockpile of chapters. Judging from the length of the season 1 intermission, the artist will probably resume their release schedule in about two months

Fed-Kun's army
Before kissmanga shut down, every chapter was available to read. Yes, this does have that trope of going to the past shit, but trust me, this right here is worth it. The art is amazing, and the story may seem slow at times (especially when you are waiting on a new chapter), but there is a definite plot, action scenes, drama, the whole shebang. I would love for everyone reading this post right now to understand that this is a high quality manhua/webtoon and that it is well worth the read if you can find the unavailable chapters elsewhere.

Is there some ban on uploading old leviatanscans translation? I easily found it in other place so it left me guessing as to why it is not here.

MC's magic not special at all, it's just his advance knowledge is too far into the future.... -_-
The story is good but idk why it just felt flat for me :-/

Power Uploader
@Nomys
https://mangadex.org/group/6777/leviatanscans
https://leviatanscans.com/comics/157887-a-returners-magic-should-be-special
both should answer your question in multiple ways, but I'll list it:
- the group is considered active on MD, but only for collabs (see group description)
- group has restricted uploads to members only
- uploading their TL ignoring that/without credit, will be removed, per MDs policys
- they don't have them on their own site, as they got a DCMA notice (officially licensed by tappytoon)
Hope this helps

Group Leader
i've always wondered but why is icarus quirgo on the cover? shouldn't it be skull mask instead?
even pierrot mask would make sense but icarus...?

Double-page supporter
Man I like this manwha. It would be even better without all of the missing chapters.

It's a good read and it piqued my interest where I just binge half the chapters, but it suffers the fate as any other shounen story. The main character is likeable and shows how he will combat the tragic future in store. The problem is he's ignorant in that he doesn't think of whatever changes he does now will affect things differently in the future he knows. For example, changing the outcome of an event will create more events down the road that never occurred in the future he knows. I believe any common man would had thought of this and put it into their plan. The second, for such a battle-hardened experience fighter, he is quite naïve to believe that no one else has trump cards of their own and relies too much on his past-self ability and knowledge. Third and I believe the biggest problem with shounen in general is that villains are two-dimensional. Often times, they're portrayed as fanatics who in some cases even hurt their own cause. First major villain in the story was disappointing to say the least, wasn't expecting any surprises but c'mon, basically gave us the most cliché and stereotypical villain here. Another part is that the MC never manages to subdue or kill them outright, often times wanting to talk, believing they won without confirming it, or letting them escape so that they can go off and continue their mischief, guess you have to continue the plot somehow. Sorry for my rant, this is just my opinion so don't anything to heart. This doesn't mean I'll stop reading it but just annoyed how everything was going, this is still a good read.

There is no more to translate yet. That's the end of season 2. The author is on hiatus and translation is up to date.

Users who are viewing this thread