A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 39

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
Wait that lil boy, is he talking abut Blackie or that blonde girl spewing blood? I mean, right after that declaration, she spewed blood....

Aggregator gang
This is what you get when you play with dark magic...

aww the parents are super sweet
Thanks for all your hard work and a wonderful season ^-^

yo am i the only one who is confused by this chapter overall? i mean i get that its a season ender but it felt so convoluted and disjointed and wtf went on?

Omg what a cliffhanger for the season... BUT AT LEAST IT ENDS WITH THEM BOTH SHY OF EACH OTHER CUZ THEYRE ACTUALLY FINALLY NOTICING EACH OTHER AND DEVELOPING A LIKING TO THE OTHER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I like the parallels of the first and second dance... look how far they’ve come 🥺🥺

man the editor probs said something like let’s really pack in some cliffhangers and the author said gotcha.

And when the author said gotcha she really meant GOTCHA. Like we saw new characters and old ones and feelings changing. oof we got it all.

Thanks for translating this. I can understand if y’all drop this cuz yeh we gotta support the author 😎✊

Chapter summary as I understood it: Blackie and Caramel dance (getting a little closer hmmm), unknown to them, a magical creature/boy is hoping to isolate Blackie to kill her. In a separate location we see the blonde noble girl (who got in a verbal fight with blackie before) coughing up blood, an apparent consequence of performing a dark ritual/summoning. It could be implied that she summoned the boy who is planning to kill Blackie. Now we cut scenes to what seems to be Blackie's parents who are wondering how she's doing and reminiscing about how she was when she left. < - Also the repeated "she's ok" or "doing just fine" seems to be throwing up huge flags (just saying).

If we remember though, I think the blonde girl is under the influence of a powerful magician (young guy with grey hair I think). He's also the same magician who influenced a different girl to attack Blackie before. Likely blondie is another pawn of his, who he manipulated to summon that boy who's planning to kill blackie. As of yet motive is unclear but likely a political sabotage of the marriage alliance that would be made.

Lmao, do those nobles not get that their actions would warrant the beginning of a war that the country they live in isn't too keen on? The offending nobles as well as their entire families would be beheaded to maintain peaceful relations lol.

Users who are viewing this thread