A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 39

yaaayy!!! they finally realizing the little change in their feelings towards each other! 😍

Dang on hiatus eh? I wonder how long it'll take for season two to start up. Hopefully it won't end up in eternal hiatus >_>. Either way thank you guys for all the hard work you put in! This was a super enjoyable series!

‘I don’t think we don’t need to worry’??? That’s a double negative right? Then what he meant was they need to worry?

Ouh, thank you @Aeriandra, I wouldn't have understood anything more than Blackie and Caramel move a little closer with that dance.
Truth is, I completely forgot about the other characters there was before the "Find the hidden treasure" arc...
I think I'll need to re-read season 1 before the second arrives, or else I'll be lost😅 .

But I'll be waiting season 2 with impatience, and I hope Solace continues to translate the serie, I'm so thankful to them for that work!

It’s usually months in between these web comics right? Like, possibly won’t see a new chapter until January long?

🎼Could it be you & I Never imagined
Could it be suddenly I'm fallin' for you
Could it be you were right here beside me and I never knew
Could it be that it’s true
It’s you and it’s you🎼🎼

no father, get up. go take a walk in your garden with mama. don't say anything. she'll be back (with her hubby).

thanks for the update!!

DON'T LEFT ME HANG LIKE THIS.
THREE MONTH TORTURE OF WAITING FOR A NEW SEASON.

I might going to reread the chapter 😂

Users who are viewing this thread