A Ruined Princess and a Different World's Hero Make a Great Country! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - Mission 1 - Make a Dining Table (2)

Dex-chan lover
She is doing her best and that counts for something. So precious and cute.

I love that beautiful Ayame art at the end. Her giggles are the best!

Dex-chan lover
Who needs some SSR loot when you can get some nice looking furniture all for free?

Dex-chan lover
is it really even space time orb (ssr) if it break just by simple drop like that?

Literally just run sideways. You can't break his posture until he's pretty much out of health, so just poke his sides.

there is a brief moment after the bull drags his horns through the ground to charge at u deflect that attack then stun him with the firecracker repeat => profit
After 2 firecracker he gonna try to body slam u went u use the firecracker on him just dodge out of the way and hit him in the ass

Dex-chan lover
You mean gyoubu? Just r1 spam and run to the side, dont forget to grapple to him when he charges away. Its easier if you dont lock on, you can see when he is attacking easier.

If even that wont do, just cheese him or skip him, you can find it on youtube hehe

Contributor
@potatofood Use fireworks to stun it, and when it goes for a head-on charge bait it into ramming into one of the stone walls. It will knock itself out for a few seconds giving you free hits.

Get good and you'll beat it.
But for real tho, everyone else as already posted good tips. Just whittle it's health down and make sure to dodge the attacks instead of blocking when your burn meter is up high.

It's not SSR if it shatters just by dropping it from such low height...I shall not believe

Fed-Kun's army
THE ORB!!! THE ORB SHATTERED!!!!

wait she just ran away from home??? she's not ruined???

i just found this but i love it already lmao thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
God i died a little when that orb shattered

Could really have been op but the princess is cutely oblivious.

Users who are viewing this thread