A Ruined Princess and Alternate World Hero Make a Great Country!

Aggregator gang
The story is great.

People are complaining about Heroine but in truth she balances MC personality out, they both make a good combo. That's the point. As long as things work out for the best I think it's fine. I really hope for Romance as that'd be the most realistic solution.

The only thing I do hate is how her goal kinda doesn't make sense.
She wanted to be Queen but has nothing really to show for it, nor did she really speak out. So how was she planning to be a Queen anyways? The sister groomed herself to be a proper ruler. The FL doesn't have common sense to begin with.. So idk.

This either has potential or it does not. Only time will tell if the Characters will develop and have usage of skills...?

The main killer is the sparse release schedule. If all you've been presented with in 4 months is the introduction, readers don't have much to go off of to rate the story, not to mention it sets a bad precedent about what they can expect in the future. Life is life, so it's understandable, but it's still a present issue.

@UnknownSaint111 it doesn't need to make sense. This is just cute boys and girls doing cute things after all. You can't expect too much. You'll be able to enjoy it more this way.

honestly, i don't know a thing about the MC when reading chapter 1, and the princess kinda annoying. 2/10

I pray this thing eventually has the romance tag, but asides from that it's pretty amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread