A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night - Ch. 47 - The Scumbag's Tall Hurdle

Dex-chan lover
Oh NOW they are bothered that she is underaged?

They can have underaged sex but alcohol is where they draw the line?
They probably have different age restrictions for sex and alcohol. In the US you're only allowed to drink alcohol until 21, that doesn't mean that you're not allowed to have sex before that. I assume that Japan has 18 as the minimum age of consent and considering that our scumbag already finished highschool she's probably at least that old.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gay! She was a decent human being for like the whole chapter!? Did I read things right? Let me clean my glasses... .... ...... No! My eyes didn't deceive me 🤯

Dex-chan lover
IMG_1264.jpg

Dex-chan lover
They probably have different age restrictions for sex and alcohol. In the US you're only allowed to drink alcohol until 21, that doesn't mean that you're not allowed to have sex before that. I assume that Japan has 18 as the minimum age of consent and considering that our scumbag already finished highschool she's probably at least that old.
Legal drinking age in Japan is 20. MC is probably 18-19 (i’d bet 19 since most students turn 18 during their senior year at highschool apparently).
Sex, driving, etc is ok but just like in the US they draw the line at drinking.

It's legal to buy alcohol underage, just not to drink it. This is how they can have beer vending machines (or at they used to have those in some parts, I don't know if that's changed in more recent years or not). So that's also why you can sometimes see characters buy booze for their parents in some manga/anime.

Trust works pretty different there!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so Makino was planning to drink too! How much worse would it have gone... :dogkek:

Well, hopefully something more wholesome will come out of this, but my expectations are pretty low...

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean?...
She doesn’t want to be Maron, she wants people to know and want to be with her when she is herself, not her fake persona she takes on for her job. She’s extremely depressed and doesn’t feel like anyone actually likes her real self. So it’s most likely quite painful when someone asks to be with Maron instead.

Dex-chan lover
She doesn’t want to be Maron, she wants people to know and want to be with her when she is herself, not her fake persona she takes on for her job. She’s extremely depressed and doesn’t feel like anyone actually likes her real self. So it’s most likely quite painful when someone asks to be with Maron instead.
Ohhh I thought its because... she have to do lewd stuff and she maybe doesn't like it coz she just want to have a friend

Users who are viewing this thread