The Story of a Manga Reader Site that After Many Trials and Tribulations Reached its 6th Year of Existence!

Dex-chan lover
Happy birthday friends. Been there from the start and you always did a wonderful job making the best manga website and cultivating an amazing community :glee:

Power Uploader
I still remember when Solotards used to break this site and it would make me hate Solo Leveling fans and craptoons as a whole. I joined MangaDex because it was the only site that could block country specific comics. I instantly blocked all manhwa and manhua.

Over time, I opened my mind bit by bit. In a way, MangaDex basically made me less racist you could say. It's crazy how many times I've visited MD throughout the day. In days of sadness, in days of happiness, I would always visit MD. Probably would have killed myself during COVID if not for MD (I couldn't bear to read manga in long strip on other sites).

Happy 6 years ! ! !

Fed-Kun's army
Super vague, didn't understand a single thing you mentioned but happy birthday

My country's manga reading site were created by men in their 30 to close 40 by now, nice gentlemen and funny fellows. But seeing so much work was poured into this site by so many passinate young people light up something inside me.

Best site to read mangos, ever!

p.s Still wait for comment section on site.

Dex-chan lover
🎆🎇

🎈
🎈🎈🎈

🎊
C
o
n
g
r
a
t
u
l
a
t
i
o
n
s

🎉🎉🎂🎉🎉🎉

Dex-chan lover
thanks for all the hard work over the years and thanks for facilitating all the yuri 🫡

Group Leader
@bigtiddyoneesan @sterven
Record scratch Yup, that's us, a pair of fishes turned moderator, and you might be wondering how we got into this position... Well, let us tell you...

Alright, joke's over. I never imagined to become part of the staff, I was just some guy swimming around the forums, reading mangos and having fun. After the fall of the First Mangadexian Empire I spent my time with the other refugees waiting for the new land to be claimed and populated. I eventually got picked by my Elder God and got the opportunity to be more than a reader, and I'm happy with that. Hopefully I can write another quote next year as well!

Now go and read yuri.

I can feel the cringe

Is Holo actually Halo?
vsauce theme

adding more cringe so @Richman wont feesl alone wheeze

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan @sterven

Record scratch Yup, that's us, a pair of fishes turned moderator, and you might be wondering how we got into this position... Well, let us tell you...

Alright, joke's over. I never imagined to become part of the staff, I was just some guy swimming around the forums, reading mangos and having fun. After the fall of the First Mangadexian Empire I spent my time with the other refugees waiting for the new land to be claimed and populated. I eventually got picked by my Elder God and got the opportunity to be more than a reader, and I'm happy with that. Hopefully I can write another quote next year as well!

Now go and read yuri.

I can feel the cringe

Is Holo actually Halo?
vsauce theme

adding more cringe so @Richman wont feesl alone wheeze
this is what reading too much yuri, even ironically, does to the brain. i'm checking you into the yuri rehabilitation clinic, where yuritardation will be cured by reading manga with a maximum of one woman per panel

Dex-chan lover
this is what reading too much yuri, even ironically, does to the brain. i'm checking you into the yuri rehabilitation clinic, where yuritardation will be cured by reading manga with a maximum of one woman per panel
ill help cover the costs if it means @pandascepter can be rehabilitated maybe then he'll stop tagging me in yuri manga.

Reading this thread made me realize I havent seen much of the raindeer they used to be so present and now not so much (at least that ive seen) i miss them was one of the best staff members imo shame they retired.

Last edited:
Group Leader
ill help cover the costs if it means @pandascepter can be rehabilitated maybe then he'll stop tagging me in yuri manga.

Reading this thread made me realize I havent seen much of the raindeer they used to be so present and now not so much (at least that ive seen) i miss them was one of the best staff members imo shame they retired.
@Richman isnt even here anymore. hes active on discord or maybe busy with his tank aand yuri mangoes.

Dex-chan lover
I remember when Bato.to went down, and we were desperate. The announcement that a new site would be created was such welcome news.

Mangadex has been a huge blessing to me, and I am grateful.
Manga 4 Life too.

BUT THE BEST IS TACHIYOMI.

Dex-chan lover
sometimes I forget how new this website is
It feels older because of the smooth transition from Batoto

Dex-chan lover
Wait how did i get here again???
drug-anime.gif

Users who are viewing this thread