A Side Character's Love Story

i'm sad that this won't be translated anymore, but i really enjoyed this manga and i want to buy it!!

My previous comment seems to have been removed, though I don't know why. Links don't seem to be against the rules, but I'll try again without one.

I really liked this manga and needed more, so I went sleuthing and found that it was translated up to chapter 15 on MangaPark if anyone else wants to read more

Aggregator gang
bro this manga is basically :
character A : Thank you
character B : no , thank YOU
character A : no u
character B : no U

Fed-Kun's army
oh man, I haven't even read this but I love how the covers tell a story.

Dex-chan lover
Read upto the latest English release, which is chapter 26, it really is fantastic and very well written, the author truly understands how introverts think and act without flanderizing the characters and them still managing to behave like people.

Do you need to buy official translation or is there a aggregator site I can read?

This series is now also on Tapas: https://tapas.io/series/a-side-characters-love-story/info

Dex-chan lover
I feel like these authors don't know what a protagonist is. Most Japanese protagonist are ordinary people. The only real difference between protagonist and side characters is that the story focuses on them more than the side character.

you can read this on
batoto
do i even need to use spoiler tags for this?
please dont ban me.

Dex-chan lover
These copious amounts of fluff are healing me and my wretched soul, one "sorry" and "thank you" at a time.

Is this what they call the Platonic ideal of wholesome awkward romance?

Supporter
It's not bad but it's just the basic romance with two 20+ years old characters behaving like 15 years old ones. At some point, it's a bit ridiculous and unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread