A Single Aristocrat Enjoys a Different World: The Graceful Life of a Man Who Never Gets Married - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Loner Noble Grills Meat

Dex-chan lover
Is the scanlator not working on this anymore? If so then too bad, I actually enjoy this one.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. While I don't completely agree with an almost-fully-isolated lifestyle, this is a nice change. I can spot a romance tag and a possible love interest on the cover so I hoping to see what's next if someone picks this up.

Supporter
Not everyone needs to socialize or be around other people to be happy. Being a hermit is great.

Double-page supporter
dab.jpg

When is my turn? 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
You can clearly tell that the mangaka is projecting... but I can't say I disagree or that I don't agree that single life is superior. But just like the rogue employee said, that just makes it worse :p
Like, I also know that the chemical cocktail of love is awesome, so if I were to fall in love I would obviously prefer that - I just don't see a reason to make an effort to fall in love. So in his position, where entertainment is very lacking, I would absolutely accept the womens advances in a casual manner and philander lots until my brain decides to start pumping narcotics straight.

Contributor
Interesting. While I don't completely agree with an almost-fully-isolated lifestyle, this is a nice change. I can spot a romance tag and a possible love interest on the cover so I hoping to see what's next if someone picks this up.
It's probably the side characters

Dex-chan lover
tristan would be the guy who you thinks is a ladies man but is actually a pure virgin boy lmao

MOMMY ROUGE OMG 💕💕💕

would've been nice if he localized yakiniku instead of sticking to jap terms.

and then after that, make a new menu based on that and create lettuce-wrapped meat

Users who are viewing this thread