A Single Aristocrat Enjoys a Different World: The Graceful Life of a Man Who Never Gets Married - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.1 - THE SINGLE ARISTOCRAT EATS DRAGON…

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! Hey now, why is everyone looking at him like that? It's not like those are the only reasons one might buy something expensive. Maybe you for a raise or promotion and want to celebrate, or maybe someone good happened like winning the lottery or meeting an old friend you haven't seen in ages. Just cuz it's not for someone else doesn't mean there's no good reason for it.

Of course, this time they're right. It's not for a celebration, but still! In general, even if he was eating it alone, he might be celebrating something good that happened recently.

Double-page supporter
6 months for 11 chapters I'm still thankful but man am I gonna die before it gets another update

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU SAEBA SAMA:glee::glee::glee::glee::glee:
PRAISE THE SAEBAAAA :oooo::oooo::oooo::oooo:

oh so you could say he was fingered as a child lmao

Dex-chan lover
To think that the publisher started splitting chapters into parts :meguuusad:

Considering none of the previous chapters are, I highly doubt it was the publisher. Either that or the group prior to this simply waited and combined, as some do. Personally, I'd rather wait for the full chapter rather than the sliced bread bs, but thats just me.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it is a common tradition in this world that dragon meat is used to celebrate someones birthday? Certainly seems rare enough that most would save it for special occasions, and birthdays being common special occasion that may have been when it was most commonly used and that became a tradition. But that is no reason for the crowd to give our MC the stink eye, it doesn't seem like he is hogging all of the available meat for sale to himself.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u for ur great work...
^^...

Ohh, a continuation, nice...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, there Is a group that "translating" this manga (on others sites of less...) unfortunately the quality is... well, they are not allowed to post they releases here.
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u7.jpg

Thank you SaebaScans for your hard work.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Considering none of the previous chapters are, I highly doubt it was the publisher. Either that or the group prior to this simply waited and combined, as some do. Personally, I'd rather wait for the full chapter rather than the sliced bread bs, but thats just me.
MD rules ensure that it isn't the translator (It's allowed to merge things that were split, but not to split things that weren't). So it definitely is the publisher.

But yes, it is possible the publisher didn't start now, and that it was just the prior tl that always merged because most ppl actually prefer full chaps

Dex-chan lover
Going from high quality raws with perfect aspect ratios to low quality small aspect ratio hurts my soul... Thanks for picking it up I guess :(

Users who are viewing this thread