A Single Aristocrat Enjoys a Different World: The Graceful Life of a Man Who Never Gets Married - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Loner Noble Doesn't Team Up With…

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! There were a few oddities here and there (like "transparent cloak"), but it was mostly a pretty good translation. I do prefer the name Jiluc to the name Zilk, but that one is just a preference. Otherwise, this was a really good translation, and I'm super glad this was picked up!

Aggregator gang
always wondered where the story went. Thanks for picking it up, hope you continue!

Fed-Kun's army
I do prefer the name Jiluc to the name Zilk, but that one is just a preference
But it makes you wonder, doesn't it? I mean, everyone else in that world seem to have pretty ordinary names like Tristan or Illya or Alto, but the MC seems to be singled out for a decidedly odd-sounding name of Jiluc/Zilk/Zirc/whatever...personally I tell myself his name was actually Jean-Luc haha

Dex-chan lover
No way did a civilization without refrigeration not know about smoking to preserve food

Dex-chan lover
"There's a clear disadvantage for me when I form a team. Based on the divine protection that of the goddess of solitude has given me, if I form a party, my phsyical ability will drastically decrease."

...When the hell did this happen? This was never mentioned by Hitorigami (yeah, yeah, I get the name) or the other god when he asked for skills.

Dex-chan lover
i bet that quill is already inked inside like a modern pen lol

such a funny trade-off lmao he became weak when in party :kek: :kek:

for a modern person and an artificer to boot, you'd think he'd make a gun or any modern weapons like chemical warfare.

i knew her sister would drop by from time to time lmao

Users who are viewing this thread