A Single Aristocrat Enjoys a Different World: The Graceful Life of a Man Who Never Gets Married - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Loner Noble is Taken to His Fami…

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

At least keep in touch with ur family, with that kind of blessing dunno when will u died, 100 or maybe 2000 years later?
Even if their presence r small like an amber, it can be a force to keep u move forward...
@.@...

Double-page supporter
I resonate with his aroace aura, I keep getting the same questions by family and friends! 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
He grew up in a more then loving and privileged family! Never missing anything, love, affection, quality food,etc! Then he dumps all the responsibilities as the oldest son to his younger brother and still complains! He even has a problem SELLING the smoker to his own father!? The "nagging" is more concern from a family who wants the best for him!
Let's be honest, he's just selfish! A hedonist who barely care about anyone! Wait till you have a family of your own, and then say I'm wrong!

What's with this website?
There is already an EIGHT chapter being uploaded by now.

Dex-chan lover
What's with this website?
There is already an EIGHT chapter being uploaded by now.
that is from an aggregator site which does low quality tls most of the time, they also use bots to color pages which is against mangadex rules

Dex-chan lover
With that kind of family I don't blame him for never wanting to go visit. All they did was nag at him. I'd definitely come up with some random excuse, maybe needing the bathroom, and just dash.
Considering the setting, family heirs are a thing and with the main character being the eldest son he's being irresponsible towards his family. He did say that the eldest doesn't really have to be the heir but nothing really disqualifies him either, in fact, he's the perfect heir.

All he's done is push that responsibility onto his younger brother to live his loner life without taking his brother's consideration on it. That's at least part of why the family is so pushy.

Dex-chan lover
Just because he enjoys his alone time, doesn't mean he should neglect his family and not bother writing them. I'm kinda thinking he's a bit of an ass now. Given his interactions with others, it's not like he despises meeting people altogether.
As someone who cut off contact with my family for their toxic behavior, i was telling him to get up and leave, granted his family isnt nearly as toxic as mine, however theyre still being completely disrepectful of his wishes and thats exactly why he doesnt want to come around

If they were being caring and sweet and he was acting like this, id agree with you. But they crossed his boundaries repeatedly during that dinner. With the constanly asking about marriage, then questioning his sexuality, then begging him for stuff after all that, i was really hoping he would stand up and say "thank you for the invitation, ill be taking my leave."

Dex-chan lover
him can't properly handle that situation was mad funny. i hope he gets into that situation more

LMAO HIS MOM AND SISTER GANGING HIM UP :kek: :pepela:

Users who are viewing this thread