A Single Aristocrat Enjoys a Different World: The Graceful Life of a Man Who Never Gets Married - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Loner Noble Visits The Count's …

Dex-chan lover
I feel lonely when I read the last page
I understand your feeling as well.
Some prefer to hang out with their friends and some prefer to live alone.

Even I like to be alone, but sometimes, I make some small talks, group chat or mini conference call with friends.

But still, it is okay to be alone. We will take our time to open up our comfort zone.

Dex-chan lover
feel honored, that I see use for you. kakakaka :v

fy9VQMY.png

Dex-chan lover
.... I'm actually jealous to those who are still single at my age, but still can do the things that they like full time...

Dex-chan lover
And here we have an example of how two people can be built very differently, in how they prefer to live.

Dex-chan lover
That last line . . .
as someone who has been single for 30 years, being alone and walking around the city is refreshing
but since my city isn't really good to walk , now I surf the internet

Dex-chan lover
I agree with MC in that last few pages on a spiritual level.

Feeling lonely? Sometimes. But I still prefer that nonetheless.

Double-page supporter
Hoo so this is like the origin of popularity for the Coffee blend in that world

Group Leader
brief announcement, i decided to take a break on translating mangas for around 4-5 months, the reason is because of desires life.

if that's too long for u, then for any scanslators out there, feel free to take this manga so that it'll have a proper scheduled update
(since ik the feeling of waiting for your favorite manga to update for a long time, it's pain)

that's if from me, see ya and happy new year ig :haa:
(oh, and it's not like i'll stop interacting with this website, i'll still wander around md from time to time to read manga since it takes less effort than working on it myself)

Users who are viewing this thread