A Single Aristocrat Enjoys a Different World: The Graceful Life of a Man Who Never Gets Married - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Loner Noble Enjoys Coffee

Group Leader
The way I'm seeing this, he's probably going to start selling her songs and musics from this world. Not sure how she's going to pay him though, considering he's been rejecting all of her feedback so far.

Dex-chan lover
Hope they don't try to push them into a relationship. Bro has his shit together and seems to be quite happy with his life and here comes a train wreck of an annoying woman that likes to mooch off... Nah, doesn't sit right with me.

Dex-chan lover
The way I'm seeing this, he's probably going to start selling her songs and musics from this world. Not sure how she's going to pay him though, considering he's been rejecting all of her feedback so far.
True. She's been making many complaints suggestions to improve MC's magic tools and now she expects her next best piece from the same guy she's been sending those messages. There's no benefit MC will get out of this that he doesn't already have.

Dex-chan lover
I hate it when i take credit for someone else work for free and then the other person has the audacity to stop doing things i can take credit for and now i have to actually put in some effort.
It's called sampling

Dex-chan lover
You guys hate her now, but watch, she'll be the MC's convenient marriage partner just so he can get his parents and sister off his back. It's the pattern, we've seen it too many times.
Tbf, she probably has no other role in the story and otherwise wouldn't have been introduced into the story in the first place
:dogkek:

Group Leader
Finally caught up and I feel like this manga is too much trauma projecting by the author.
I really sympathize with him though, people be like "Go get married" and "Go have children" like it's the easiest thing to do in the world (Well technically maybe it is.) The biggest problem is making sure they're all well fed, and also raising them in a good environment, in addition to making sure they don't stray to the wrong path in the future, and also making sure that you remain sane while having to juggle with work, yourself, and family...

Heck, I would get married anytime if the ones who keep telling me to get married can deal with all those responsibilities in my stead.

Dex-chan lover
Hope they don't try to push them into a relationship. Bro has his shit together and seems to be quite happy with his life and here comes a train wreck of an annoying woman that likes to mooch off... Nah, doesn't sit right with me.

They will probably turn into ....err friends with benefits.
No, not that kind of benefits. The actual benefits.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
God I hope this girl can save the manga, because otherwise this will get axed, it's just way too fucking boring when the mc is by himself. There is no romance tag yet tho, but I don't see the any fucking plot other than him realising the joys of life and the wonders of partnerships.

Btw what the actual fuck is wrong with him in the head tho? If he is not interested in the distribution of his product, just sell the rights? Other people in this world are more than capable of reverse engineering his shit anyways, but you want me to believe that this fucker is for some reason, holding the rights for his work instead of selling it and barely working on it? Also there is no reason for him to not have more than 2 employees, the author is acting like the CEO's talk to every employee or some shit...

umm... translators, could you finish the next chapter a bit faster please?
there is already someone out there that machine translates up to chapter 11.
so there are more RAWs available.
but i'm asking you like this because their quality is so garbage that i stopped reading after just one page.
i really want to know how the story continues, without having to context guess each sentence...

Fed-Kun's army
Singlehood over marriage, I can get behind. Even dining and camping solo I can sort of understand. But Coffee over Tea?? I've never felt more affronted in my life! Consider yourself dropped, sir!

Edit: No seriously though, this has gotten too boring even for me, and that's saying something

Last edited:
Group Leader
umm... translators, could you finish the next chapter a bit faster please?
there is already someone out there that machine translates up to chapter 11.
so there are more RAWs available.
but i'm asking you like this because their quality is so garbage that i stopped reading after just one page.
i really want to know how the story continues, without having to context guess each sentence...
sorry m8, i'm that one kind of a guy who can't constantly update every single week for various excuses reasons.
that said, i'll do my best to update once per 2 weeks or less :win:
and also, it's not translators but translator, that's one of the reason why. :haa:

sorry m8, i'm that one kind of a guy who can't constantly update every single week for various excuses reasons.
that said, i'll do my best to update once per 2 weeks or less :win:
and also, it's not translators but translator, that's one of the reason why. :haa:
that is totally fine!
i'm just happy to get updates semi-reliably at all!
and i have no issues with the quality either. (that other translators work that rushes a few chapters ahead is barely readable...)

so thank you and keep up the good work!:clap::win:

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope the music is Mozart, Vivaldi or by some other classic composer, and not some pop music! Because there's no way it would be considered "new and fresh"! Also, the mc isn't the one who composed this music, so technically there's no "plagiarism"!

Supporter
Insufferable protagonist aside, I appreciate that they fully illustrated a siphon coffee maker in action.

Users who are viewing this thread