A Skeleton Who Was The Brave

Group Leader
This series is like a love letter to all things fantasy and memes! Best of all it’s well executed too

I fucking loved the start. I suddenly realized after seeing the merchant girl more that the artist totally did a lot of hentai doujins I enjoyed. What a pleasant surprise that he's doing something so fun.

Why is it "brave" instead of "hero"? I've seen this in other translations too.

I hope this doesn't become an anime, because then the giantess goddess would be every on the tabs we have hidden in glasses and fedoras.

Everytime i read this newest chapter i.... Want cry dunno but i always feel sad aboud hero.... Damn big Respect for hero he is a true hero.....

@Szerwonyskarabeusz17
To be exact it's because the word they use. If they use 勇者 (Yuusha) then it means Brave Man, and if they use 英雄 (Eiyuu) then it means Hero

Also I don't fond of giantess tags but the idea of having "fun" with goddess seems legit good

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this gets picked up, it was a fav of mine when I first read it.

What the Dalek said. This series is great, and I really hope someone picks it up (someone better than Mango).

P.S. I'd be happy to help out, despite having no skills. Could maybe proof or something?

Dex-chan lover
Interesting idea as a story, but I don't like how it's done. It's probably more enjoyable to others.

Reasons I dislike it:
1 I hate the strand of hair. (Minor gripe)
2 I don't like how the adventure starts.
3 It could have been done in so many other ways that'd be more.... interesting than standard op jrpg....
4 I want more cringe bone puns I mean they are just there (minor gripe)
5 slowlife, revenge, counterattack against non-undead, I revive in the future to continue the fight, isekai, I come back in the future and travel, I come back to the past as a skeleton to do what my past-self couldn't, I slowly remember my pastlife as a skeleton as I'm now invading a modern world, or even I regained my memories of a past life and now I'll finish the fight against the demon god.

See how many ideas I just listed? How many of them would you rather see over.... what we got in reality?

Users who are viewing this thread