A Slave Who Wants to Do Perverted Things With Her Master

Fed-Kun's army
how come the status is complete but it has 20 chapters

Dex-chan lover
@gregger slavery never went away. It is everywhere in the shadows. Quite a few rich elites in the US have immigrant workers and servants that are basically slaves. They take away their IDs and cards and basically hold em hostage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_21st_century
according to that, there are between 21 and 46 million slaves currently in the world.

Aggregator gang
@Snickrot Hell of a difference between shady human trafficking and legal slavery out in the open you know.

@kipi completed means the manga has been completed, it doesn't mean that it has been fully translated (Personally I find it annoying).

Dex-chan lover
@RNDM1 not too much difference. Read the wiki. There is open slavery in some countries still. While it is technically illegal, it is only in name.

"Since the 2014 Civil War in Libya, and the subsequent breakdown of law and order, there have been reports of enslaved migrants being sold in public, open slave markets in the country.[17]
Mauritania has a long history with slavery. Chattel slavery was formally made illegal in the country but the laws against it have gone largely unenforced. It is estimated that around 90,000 people (over 2% of Mauritania's population) are slaves."

Aggregator gang
@Snickrot I thought we were talking about developed and at least passably functioning societies. Might as well have cited the defunct ISIS caliphate there if you're going to invoke failed-state warzones and Third World shitholes where - to paraphrase an ancient Athenian envoy - "the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Wouldn't expect much of the Kongo either.

Yeah, context kinda matters.

The USA has legal slavery; incarcerated people may be subjected to it as described in the 13th Amendment. And they are—in fact, the present covid-related shortage of prison slave labor has inhibited California’s wildfire fighting efforts.

That ending wasn't the best, but also wasn't the worst I've seen. There is really only one answer that I want, and that is how she became his "slave", cause I'm sure it's just her delusions and seeing it would be fun.

Dex-chan lover
So you're saying the other group dropped this manga even though there were only 3 chapters missing?

Dex-chan lover
She is Slave-chan's big sister! https://mangadex.org/title/50173/slave-chan-the-girl-who-thinks-she-s-my-sex-slave

Users who are viewing this thread