A Stepmother's Märchen - Ch. 99

Dex-chan lover
99? How about the chapters.... until 99
You'll have to find from other sources I'm afraid. I am happy this chapter was posted on MangaDex, but before that, I had to scrounge chapters from the darker holes of the web

You'll have to find from other sources I'm afraid. I am happy this chapter was posted on MangaDex, but before that, I had to scrounge chapters from the darker holes of the web
Does this mean that the scanlation team dropped the series? I understand long haitus' with this one considering they'll put out chapters a few days at a time but usually between the span of a few months at least..

Fed-Kun's army
Does this mean that the scanlation team dropped the series? I understand long haitus' with this one considering they'll put out chapters a few days at a time but usually between the span of a few months at least..
The official Tapas version (and found on other sites) is at 97 under the name 'The Fantasie of a Stepmother'. Because of the official release, most of the other scanlation teams dropped it

The official version is already out until 98, maybe 99. Even if you don't read from the official sources, a quick internet search will get you the chapters you've missed.

The official version is already out until 98, maybe 99. Even if you don't read from the official sources, a quick internet search will get you the chapters you've missed.
all the chapters from other sites are so badly translated though :(

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I think my boi Elias does need a bit of hard spanking; I feel sorry for him but while there are other nicer approach, those will take some time and I'd rather he came back to his senses sooner than later which most likely will just prolong his anguish.

Users who are viewing this thread